Authenticity is all the buzz. Many workplaces are encouraging employees to bring their best, most authentic selves to their jobs. But what does it actually mean to be authentic?
Kim and Louise are joined this week by their guest, author and realtor Serena Holmes, as they explore ways to develop and maintain authenticity, why it’s hard to live an authentic life, and the benefits of being true to yourself.
Prior to becoming a realtor, Serena ran her own multi-award winning brand experience agency called Tigris Events. Her book chronicles how she went from surviving a troubled childhood to a self-styled, multi-faceted entrepreneur. She can be found on social @serenaholmesrealtor & @serenaholmesauthor (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube) and LinkedIn at
For more about Serena, check her out at:
#yourkickasscareer #ykac #worklife #mindset #inspiration #authenticity
- Hellos & Welcome (0:00)
- What are you celebrating (2:06)
- Serena’s celebration of 2019. (2:34)
- How did you get from there to here? –. (6:43)
- What do you love about what you do? (10:51)
- How do you authentically start to think about making shifts if that’s what interests you? (15:32)
- The importance of being authentic in your business. (20:33)
- The more authentic you are, the more impactful you will be. (25:39)
- Owning who we are and what we do. (30:42)
- The importance of alignment and authenticity in relationships. (37:28)
- Serena’s code of authenticity (41:00)
- Next week on Kickass Conversations Sabrina Lindner and Creating a Plan Forward
Do You Need Help Creating a Kickass Career?
Work doesn’t have to suck—and you don’t have to settle.
Welcome to a whole new way to look at the world of work.
Join the YKAC Collective to Create Your Kickass Career
Visit yourkickasscareer.com for more info.
Grab a compass and lets get going
For more free resources to get you on the path to work that lights you up, check out more here.
To book a call with Louise for a more tailored program, connect here.