HELPING YOU ACHIEVE SUCCESS
We can be our own worst enemy when it comes to feedback. When there’s a lot riding on your actions, your brain goes into overdrive and you can easily miscommunicate your intentions.
The next time you deliver feedback after taking this course, you will be:
- Grounded and confident in your actions
- In touch with your instincts and intuition
- Able to effectively deliver feedback that is intention and forward leaning.
- Quickly find opportunities to reinforce best practices
- Convert stress and overwhelm into excitement and determination for you and your whole team.
You won’t dread tough conversations anymore.
I think it’s very important to have a feedback loop, where you’re constantly thinking about what you’ve done and how you could be doing it better.
Here’s what you get in this self-paced course…
- State the importance of giving and receiving feedback
- Identify who, what, and why people need feedback
- Tip sheets and best practices guides
- An Action Plan to know how to deliver informal, formal, redirecting, and reinforcing feedback
- Opportunities to practice both redirecting and reinforcing feedback
- Conversation planners so you can consistently and effectively deliver feedback
One on One meeting prep sheets for both leader and direct reports
Here’s the thing, once you have your tools you need, you’ll start to see results from your team and the leaders around you.
We all need people who will give us feedback. That’s how we improve.
OVER 55% OFF Until July 31st
Although designed to be a self-pace course, there are plenty of opportunities for you to actually work through your own scenarios and build several conversation plans specific to your own life.