Through self assessments, you are able to become more aware and gain a deeper understanding of who you are and what makes you tick, find out what your weaknesses and strengths are, and better understand your emotional triggers and your leadership qualities.
Assessments are also powerful tools for organizations and teams. They can enable better hiring decisions and create individual development plans to improve performance.
By identifying team members’ individual strengths, the team can create more synergy and it may even improve professional relationships.
On this episode, Kim and Louise are joined by Catherine Mattice, founder and CEO of Civility Partners, a consulting firm focused on helping organizations create respectful workplace cultures and specializing in turning around toxic cultures. Catherine’s award-winning book, BACK OFF! Your Kick-Ass Guide to Ending Bullying at Work, was hailed by international leadership-guru, Ken Blanchard, as, “the most comprehensive and valuable handbook on the topic.”
We’re excited to welcome Catherine in for this Kickass Conversation!
You can learn more about Catherine at:https://civilitypartners.com/
#yourkickasscareer #ykac #ykaccollective #thecollective #work #life #worklife #worklifebalance #career #careerdevelopment #leadership #leadershipdevelopment #business #businessdevelopment #mindset #ingenuity #innovation #inspiration #integrity #inclusivity #assessments #civilitypartners
- Hello & Welcome (0:00)
- What are you celebrating this week? (0:04)
- How did you get to where you are? (4:39)
- What is the power of assessments? What comes from them? (11:03)
- The power of assessments in business. (14:50)
- The real power of an assessment isn’t the first time you do it, it’s all the other times. (22:14)
- The problem with surveys that don’t work. (25:16)
- How do we help people get the resources that they really need? (32:16)
- The most important part of any organization is the human capital. (35:07)
- The collective is about helping people find their voice. (38:44)
- Workplace bullying is abuse at work. (40:39)
- Assessments that sit on the shelf is missing the point. (43:27)
- Catherine’s big takeaway from today. (44:39)
- Next week on Kickass Conversations Exploring Values with Victoria Gallagher (45:00)
Do You Need Help Creating a Kickass Career?
Work doesn’t have to suck—and you don’t have to settle.
Welcome to a whole new way to look at the world of work.
Join the YKAC Collective to Create Your Kickass Career
Visit yourkickasscareer.com for more info.
Grab a compass and lets get going
For more free resources to get you on the path to work that lights you up, check out more here.
To book a call with Louise for a more tailored program, connect here.