Crafting success through failure is a transformative journey that reframes setbacks as stepping stones, encouraging individuals to embrace each stumble as an opportunity for growth and learning.
In this paradigm, success is not the absence of failure but the ability to adapt, persevere, and innovate. Those who navigate failure with resilience and a growth mindset discover hidden strengths, untapped potential, and a deeper understanding of themselves. In this episode, Kim and Louise sit down with Alan Mueller, owner of Adaptive Challenge Consulting and Happy Place Designs, to talk about how each setback becomes a thread in the fabric of your success story, weaving a narrative of perseverance, adaptability, and the courage to embrace challenges.
You can learn more about Alan at:
- 0:00 Welcome & Hellos
- 0:25 Killing Career Talk
- 4:00 All about Alan Mueller
- 7:28 How to get out of your Own Way
- 14:12 Why Failure Should Be Celebrated?
- 18:50 On Success and the Parenting Journey
- 25:26 What We Pay Attention To, We Attract
- 30:56 Louise on Failure
- 37:49 How to Get Through a Mistake With Compassion
- 46:13 Asking for Help
- 48:12 Getting Let go is a Journey
- 52:12 Being a Lifelong Learner
- 53:00 Join the conversation in Your Kickass Career Collective