Meet Louise Neil
It's no longer difficult to go to work, in fact, it’s not hard at all. I'm not just saying running my own career engagement and leadership coaching business is easy. I'm saying it's incredibly exciting and deeply meaningful to me, pushing me beyond my wildest expectations. It perfectly aligns with my authentic self. As an introvert, I have discovered that there are certain things in my life I refuse to sacrifice - and yet, that doesn't hinder me from being a successful leader and business owner.
Embracing my true self has led me to my true calling. The journey was not a direct path, but rather a vibrant and unpredictable scribble, because careers rarely follow straight lines, and I firmly believe that is something to embrace.
Not long ago, I found myself in a career crisis, unable to find a way forward, so I took the time to invest in discovering myself, so in my next role, I could show up authentically and confidently, without any doubts about my worth. We spend far too much time at work to allow it to feel draining. Now, my mission is to revolutionize the way we all approach work. Work should not deplete your energy, but rather replenish it, providing you with the time, money, and freedom to live the life you desire. It's time to step into work that truly fits - let’s get started.
The Learn More under this section goes to the About page that looks really similar. Is it supposed to be that way?
ICF International Coaching Federation Associate Coaching Certification
Motivators Assessment Practitioner
DISC Assessment Practitioner
Skills for Success Workplace Practitioner
Relational Skills Trainer
Career Coach Certification
Holistic Directions Certification NLP Practitioner
At The Heart Of It Fear Gets In The Way
- There are so many things that can stand in your way of getting what you really want.
- Even when you unplug you can find so many other things to do to avoid the important things.
- Stress and overwhelm cause you to lose focus and bump around in the dark.
- All the training, the years of education, all the sacrifices you made to get here are not lost when you reinvent your career.
- Fear and exhaustion can keep up buried in a good book or sucked into our phones.
- Reinventing your career doesn’t cost you, it feeds you. It feeds your family, your relationships, your integrity and your time.